Your watch will be posted as soon as payment is cleared, normally Same Day.
PayPal is our preferred method of payment.
Mastercard and Visa Credit and Debit Cards accepted. Securely hosted by Westpac.
Bank Deposit directly into our Westpac Account. Bank details will be provided at Checkout.
Cash on Pickup is fine also.
3D Secure is an online service designed to make online shopping transactions safer by authenticating a cardholder’s identity at the time of purchase. This service is known as Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode. A transaction using Verified by Visa/SecureCode will redirect cardholders to the website of their card issuing bank. The cardholder may then be requested by their bank to enter a password to be authenticated. If a customer is not registered with 3D Secure then they are still able to make a purchase from your web site.
3D Secure is one method for online merchants to combat fraud.
Buyers and credit card holders
The intention behind the system is that cardholders will have a decreased risk of other people being able to use their payment cards fraudulently on the Internet.
In most current implementations of 3-D Secure, the issuing bank or its ACS provider prompts the buyer for a password that is known only to the bank/ACS provider and the buyer. Since the merchant does not know this password and is not responsible for capturing it, it can be used by the issuing bank as evidence that the purchaser is indeed their cardholder. This is intended to help decrease risk in two ways:
Copying card details, either by writing down the numbers on the card itself or by way of modified terminals or ATMs, does not result in the ability to purchase over the Internet because of the additional password, which is not stored on or written on the card.
Since the merchant does not capture the password, there is a reduced risk from security incidents at online merchants as there is no way for them to get the associated password.
Satisfied Customers are of utmost importance to us. Your problem is our problem. Feel free to drop us a note at email@example.com to let us know how we can help with your purchase.
Your Watch will need to be “Charged” before it will illuminate at night.
Expose the watch dial to light and charge the watch fully before use.
For optimum performance, expose the watch dial to direct sunlight for several hours at least once a month.
No, A Battery is already installed in the watch when you get it. The 2 spare batteries are for future use.
Yes, Express Post is an option at checkout. The price is fixed at AU$9.95 regardless of how many watches you purchase.
Your parcel will be gauranteed to make the next mail Clearance if ordered by 3pm.
Yes, We carry all the watches listed in stock ready to go. Please select Pickup as a shipping option at Checkout and ring Sharon on
0418 785 609 to arrange a suitable time. We are at Bracken Ridge on Brisbane’s Northside.
How To Change a Nurses Fob Watch Battery
If your Nurses watch has stopped working more than likely the battery has gone flat.
Most nurses fob watches use a small button cell battery (generally a LR626 177/1.5v)
Using one of the batteries provided just follow the simple steps below to change the battery on your nurses watch yourself:
- Remove the fob watch movement from the silicone cover. (if you are using a silicone gel watch)
- Then slip a pen knife blade between the back cover of the case and the case itself (normally above the winder is a good place. Some watches will have a cutout so you can insert the knife there)
- Pry off the back of the case
- You will see a white plastic collar that keeps the movement still and helps hold the battery in place
- Just lever this out with your pen knife
- You are now ready to change the battery. Look for the retainer spring and lever it away from the battery
- The battery should pop out
- Replace with a new LR626 cell button cell, ensure the positive side is up (there is a + sign on the battery to help you) by putting the edge of the battery against the spring retainer and gently push battery into place.
- Check the watch is functioning, replace the plastic collar and snap shut the back into the casing and the jobs complete.
- Just make sure to align the cut out of the back with the stem of the watch.
We accept no liability if you damage the watch in the process. If in doubt take it to a jeweller or Mr Minit etc)